“A legend is an old man with a cane, known for what he used to do !“ (Miles Davis, amerikan Jazz-Trumpeter, 1926 – 91).
Left to right:
- Soccer ball from 1954 (Germany won the World Championship for the first time)
- Indian Motorcycle Scout, 1929
- Anthony Hopkins in the legendary movie “The World’s Fastes Indian”
- Rolex Daytona
- U 52, a commercial aircraft with three enginges by the German manufacturer Junkers Flugzeugwerk AG (1932 – 52)
- Swan Yacht
- Ford Mustang, 1968
- Tom Ford, Designer for GUCCI
- Phar Lap was a horse that was born in New Zealand in 1926 that many people believed to be the best Australian racehorse of all time.
- Hasselblad 6 x 6 Camera, 1925
- Porsche 956 (1948 – 56)